Friday, December 6, 2013

My update

Hey!
Here my update on our progress of our game. I think we are doing a really good job, not only on making the game, but on the team building as well. We're really becoming a good team. Last Monday we celebrated Sinterklaas (with some other Game Technology students), it was really fun and it was nice to chill with each other without having to think about the game. Last Wednesday we had our first beer WITH pizza while we were working on the game, although I had a little bit slow start because I left my laptop at a friend’s house. Now I’m working on making a game world with some asteroids. The fun thing is, while we're working on the project if we see or think something we can directly think of something awesome we can do with it, because our team is really enthusiastic about the project. For example, I wrote a piece of code that puts a gameobject at a random position at a circle. To test it a put 100 cubes in a circle. It created something really nice, which looked like an asteroid ring around a planet (like Saturn has). So now we can use that piece of test code to make similar structures in our game! Anyways back to work, talk to you later!

Philippe ~BulletProof Games

No comments:

Post a Comment