Friday, January 24, 2014

Black holes and revelations...

So, the upgrading mechanics are done. Yes, they are. Now I've got to implement them. Right.

Besides that, I finished the theme song! Yes I did! And it is epic. I've also made a menu backing track right away, so the dramatic entrance of music is even more dramatic in battle (spoilers!).
I also build a randomize-script for the textures and colours of the asteroids, they no longer all look exactly the same! And I may or may not have added an extra texture...
Now I'm working on the black hole, giving it sounds and camera effects, so it's even more terrifying (because it wasn't at all at first, really). The smart player wins before the time runs out.
After all of that, I'll go and implement the upgrades (yes, fiiinneee, I'll do it...), but so far it's looking good.

Oh yeah! We came up with a name for our game!
It's called: Battle for Tier 8

...or no wait, Best Upgrade Tier War Z Space Battle Eclipse Apocalypse EclipZalypZe fuckit...


Emile

No comments:

Post a Comment