Wednesday, January 8, 2014

More Eye Candy

It's time for more eye candy! I've been working on the main menu system for the past couple of days and I'd like to show you what I have so far.



I've created a dynamic menu with a star and a planet on the background. When you compare the two screenshots, you'll notice that the planet and the star have moved. This is because they behave like they would ingame. When you click our BulletProof Games logo in the bottom right corner of the screen, you'll automaticly be taken to our website. I've also created a credit sequence for when the game is done. It resembles the infamous Star Wars Crawl and has some star wars music, though spiced up with brutality, in the background. Only a couple of tweaks left to do, I might even add a facebook button :)

Mathijs ~ BulletProof Games

No comments:

Post a Comment